This Fall Protection course is approximately 7 hours in duration and aligned with Provincial Legislation. This course includes an instructor led PowerPoint presentation, practical exercises, class discussions, videos, written knowledge test and practical exam.
- Alberta Fall Protection course is approved by Alberta Environment for 0.6 CEU’S (Continuing Education Units).
- British Columbia Fall Protection course is recognized by BCCSA (British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance).
The AB and BC courses are aligned with the content of my OSSA / Energy Safety Canada Fall Protection Course and applicable Provincial Legislation
The learning objectives of this Fall Protection course are to ensure that students demonstrate an understanding of the following:
- The Fall Protection Standard requirements
- Legislation as it relates to Fall Protection
- Fall Restraint verses Fall Arrest
- Types of Falls and Effects
- Fall Protection Planning
- The Training and Competency requirements
- Rescue and Escape Planning
- Recognition, Evaluation and Control of hazards
- Completing a Hazard Assessment
- Fall Arrest Calculations
- Proper Donning and Doffing of Fall Protection Equipment
To register a private class or onsite training for Confined Space please contact us at 780-235-6500 or email@example.com